Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas in January

so on monday I finally got my christmas packages, one from my dear friends from my home church of River of Life In kitchener, and one from my family.


(important note, when mailing stuff to africa, use airmail, shipping it by boat takes 3 months or more to get there).

some of the contents from the packages:
(note: just because I didn't mention your item, doesn't mean I don't love it, It's just late, and I can only make so many jokes/insights after a certain time)

-Bubble Wrap!
this was especially good Bubble Wrap, it was the large kind that pops easily, and makes loud noise, it was crazy fun to scare both cats, and small humans with.

-Shane Claiborne Promise Keeper CDs
yes CDs, as in multiple copies of the same disk, it's great, I get one to share, and one to pass around. I love Claiborne's work, so it's all good

-KD
I am super excited to eat the three packs of mac and cheese I got, nobody here knows what it is, so I'll probably have to share with people.

-Timmy's Coffee
yes even in africa I can have coffee

-Archie Comics
I now have the first three issues of the Archie marries veronica story line, which I have been dieing to get my hands on.

-Jesus is the Light t-shirt,
It looks like Twilight, but it has a godly message to it- I guess this make me team jesus!

-Lots and lots of Cards
which I have read all of them, thank you

-Tiger puppet
wrong Continent, Tigers are from asia, not africa. Which is too bad, because lions and tigers will never meet, and we can't get Ligers outside of the Zoo

-Duct Tape
BEST. INVENTION. EVER!!!!

-Dove Necklace made from Bombshell
this is totally going all Isaiah 2:4 on me, soo cool

-Canadiana (Flag, and football)
these are fun because the americans complain about how if they got this kind of stuff, everyone would hate them, and accuse them of being pridefull, that and I can Chuck the football at people.

thank you very much for the mail, I greatly enjoyed everything, though I wonder how much of the food I'll actually get to eat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment