Friday, August 28, 2009

Possibly Intelligent Conversation?

I really appreciate my fellow Radical Journey Participants. I finally have a group of believers roughly my age, that I can talk about my openly and honestly about my beliefs, feelings, questions, opinions every day. I can bounce ideas off them and not have to worry about them thinking I'm a freak or something. Last night I spent at least an hour talking with Nebraska (her real name is Rebecca, but we have 2 Rebeccas, and she comes from Nebraska) about church sizes, baptism, and Mennonite history and other things which I haven't had a chance to talk about in a long time.
Peace,
Tim
Originally written August 27, 2009, 10:24 pm

3 comments:

  1. So the conversations that you've had with us were less than intelligent? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (that was supposed to be a joke in case nobody got that (some people don't realize when I am trying to be funny)

    ReplyDelete