Saturday, August 22, 2009

final prep

So I'm putting my final touches on packing. Tomorrow at three o'clock, I get in the car for bufallo, from there I board the midnight train, and at 9:45, I arrive in Chicago.

if anyone knows how to record video from a compaq presario laptop's built in webcam, if they could tell me, that would be great! If not I will use the digital camera I am bringing for my video updates.


Funny stories so far

- my mom get's a phone call asking if she wants a visa... now she just hears a foreign accent and assumes it's some guy in india or something selling credit cards, so she say's she's not interested. He then get's confused and is like "not interested? this is your visa for south africa!"

- The first thing I grabbed when I was at the store getting suplies for my trip was duct tape, because as most of you know, I love my duct tape. I for some reason don't get all of my e-mails when they go to my live account, so I missed the packing list the first time it went out, but I got it 2 days ago, and what was the first thing on the list?

You Guessed it... Duct tape

No comments:

Post a Comment